Want to learn more about sewing with Oilcloth and Laminated Cotton? Then you'll love this book! See my complete review HERE.
Sewing with Oilcloth is fun and unique. I've used it for barstools, tote bags, note cards, and I've got a fabric stash just waiting to be used.
If you're feeling lucky, today we're giving away one copy of Kelly's book.
It's very simple to enter.....
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment (click on the little trashcan icon in the corner of your post).
* Open to anyone in the world!
* One winner will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Saturday 9/3/11 at 11pm (Central Time).
Winner will be announced on Sunday.