Two months ago, I got a new swimsuit from Lime Ricki. And I've been loving it!
I took it to the beach in Calif and here in TX, I wear it every day to the pool. People often ask where it's from. So, here you go (along with a chance to win your own suit!)
Lime Ricki is a site with cute, colorful swimsuits for women, men, and even girls. The pictures alone make you want to jump in a jeep, drive along the sand, jump in the water, and roast hotdogs with friends till the sun goes down.
For women...they carry one-pieces, tankinis with a variety of bottoms, and some maternity suits. But they also have men's trunks and girl's suits too.
Personally, I love one-piece suits cause they're so timeless. But it's hard to pass up the ease of tankinis. Especially when they're so cute.
What I love about my suit, The Delancy....
It's modest, while still cute and stylish. The front doesn't dip too low and the legs don't hike up too high.
There's ruching on the sides which I like because it accommodates a variety of body shapes and sizes. The straps are also adjustable.
As far as sizing, I'd say they're pretty true-to-size but also fit snug, and hold you in. I typically wear a size 5/6 in pants and dresses and I ordered a MEDIUM. It fits perfect. A small would have been way too tight.
Ready to shop?
If you're not in the market for yourself, make sure you check out the girl's suits too. I love those stripes!
Today we're giving away TWO Lime Ricki Swimsuits (2 winners pick their style).
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone in the world!
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Saturday 8/5/11 at 11pm (Central Time).
Winner will be announced on Sunday.