Ready to sew more pants....or skirts....or shorts.....or simply add to your (ever growing) fabric collection?
Then you're going to love today's huge giveaway.
FOUR winners will get a lovely prize from Pink Chalk Fabrics!
Pink Chalk Fabrics is run by Kathy Mack, who has an eye for great textiles and years of sewing experience. If there's a fabric you've seen somewhere before...chances are it's here at Pink Chalk.
And you're not just limited to fabrics...
Pink Chalk has tons of patterns, books, magazines, even thread!
And I love the way the online shop is set-up. You can navigate by Designers, Stacks and bundles, and fiber content.
But my two favorite searches are....
by COLOR! I searched under ORANGE and found these:
Then I searched under Style, and DOTS and found these:
Kathy also has a blog called Pink Chalk Studio where you'll stay updated with new fabrics, sewing projects, and free tutorials.
Ready to win some pretty fabric?
FOUR winners will get a $25 gift certificate to the Pink Chalk Fabrics shop!
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone in the world!
* FOUR winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Friday 5/13/11 at 8pm (Central Time).
Winner will be announced on Sunday.
My fingers are crossed for you.
And yes, I mean YOU.