Have you been itching to try out the Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Machine? I have too! So I gave it a whirl and wrote a detailed Review of the Pros and Cons HERE.
And if you'd like to try it out too, you're in luck because today we're giving one away!...plus a bonus consolation prize for the runner-up winner.
In my product review, I'll show you how to go from this:
how to wind and feed your fabric into the machine....
and how turn it into this!
9 yards of beautiful bias tape, ironed and folded by the machine in minutes. Yummy.
Today we're giving away the Bias Tape Maker, plus 4 yards of the polka dot bias tape (made by me) to one lucky winner!
And for a second winner...we have another little package of my polka dot bias tape! Sorry, not as exciting as the machine. But I love items that are handmade by others. And I love having a handy stash of trims, ready for any sort of project.
Here's all the info....
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to US residents only.
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org. One winner will receive the Simplicity Bias Tape Maker, plus 4 yards of handmade polka dot bias tape from me. The second winner will receive 4 yards of handmade polka dot bias tape from me.
* Giveaway ends Sunday 3/20/11 at 6pm (Central Time).