It's hard to make child pastimes look cool and boyish without being cutesie. But when I stumbled on the I Scream image below by Little Lark, I couldn't start clicking around fast enough on their site...just soaking in all the designs.
From baby onesies to kid shirts to fridge magnets and even letterpress cards, everything they do is just...cool. Seriously. Browse around and you'll want to buy it all (and wish you were eating that chocolate cone while walking the beach boardwalk).
So I asked Little Lark if we could host a giveaway from their shop.
And along with saying yes, they sent me these cool fridge magnets.
When I pulled them out, Owen was totally excited, "Mom! You got some cute little magnets!!" Then he immediately lined them up vertically (like a rocket) and yelled "blast off!"
So if you've never been to Little Lark, head over and browse through the fabulous items they offer.
And then enter their giveaway!
There will be TWO WINNERS:
Winner #1 will get their choice of an infant bodysuit or a children's t-shirt.
Winner #2 will get a small journal with a set of 3 rainbow pencils and button.
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment. To delete a comment, click on the trashcan icon next to your comment.
* Open to US and Canadian readers only.
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Saturday 2/19/11 at 8pm (Central Time). Winners will be announced on Sunday.
Thanks for playing!