Earlier this week I posted about the baby gowns we made at church, using the Kimono pattern from the Craft Hope book.
I emailed Maya of Maya Made, who designed the pattern to let her know about it. And in return, she posted this lovely post about how happy it made her feel to see her pattern used to make a stack of 20 gowns. And she and I got all mushy exchanging emails and talking about Craft Hope.
So in keeping with the touchy-feeling spirit, I thought we should give something back to YOU.
How about TWO copies of the Craft Hope book?! Hooray!
As I've posted about here and here, the book is beautiful. It's filled with 32 project ideas from a variety of sewing/craft designers. And there's an even broader range of charities listed who are in need of those very project items.
The book makes it easy to get together with friends, pick a project, and send the finished items out. I'm in love with these very simple newborn caps from Soule Mama:
So there you have it. Craft HOPE, in a book. Okay, here are the details....
Please remember that there is only ONE entry per person. If you make a mistake and forget to leave your email address, PLEASE GO BACK AND DELETE THE FIRST COMMENT by clicking the tiny trashcan icon next to your comment.
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment. To delete a comment, click on the trashcan icon next to your comment.
* Open to anyone in the world with a normal mailing address!
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Sunday 2/27/11 at 2pm (Central Time). Winners will be announced Sunday afternoon.