Well in the mail a month ago, a sweet package arrived.
A handpainted image of Lucy and Owen in their Put Me In the Zoo outfits.
How completely sweet, endearing, and totally thoughtful. I absolutely love it. And the resemblances are right on. Thank you Sabrina!! You made my day, my month, my next 3 months!
What an interesting chain of creativity. I was inspired by the book to sew clothing; Sabrina was inspired by my clothing to paint art. Inspiration hits us in such different ways.
So, with giving in the air, I asked Sabrina if we could host a giveaway of some of her prints. Here's a Slovy Christmas gift for you!
First, you really need to check out her shop and blog. She has the most endearing, whimsy characters, with unique names. Some of the items in her shop are original art work and some are prints. All are done with very quality paper and printing.
For this giveaway, there will be FOUR winners. Each winner gets to pick one of the prints below (on first come first serve basis. I will email all four winners and whoever gets back to me first will get their pick). Here are the prints:
Christa and her Magic Sewing Machine:Giveaway Rules:
please only leave ONE comment. I have noticed some people with multiple comments. If you leave more than one, and random.org picks your number, I will cancel it and pick a new number. It's only fair.
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment, which may be written as: dana (at) hotmail (d0t) com, if you're worried about leaving your real address in cyberspace.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to ANYONE in the world with a normal mailing address!
* FOUR winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends Thursday 12/16/10 at 10pm (Central Time).
Have a Slovly Day!