I love finding a clothing shop or blog that makes me want to jump right into their world and soak up the colorful fun.
Two Little Bugs is a whimsy land of beautiful clothing and carefree life.
You can't stop by without smiling and being inspired by cool ideas.
There are lovely photos,
Cute skirts on a line, a pretty sewing room,
and even clothing for mom!
The sewing machines at Two Little Bugs are always working, with new items added to the shop frequently. The fabric choices are beautiful and fun. And some creations are repurposed, because they know how much you:
And today, they're offering a sweet whimsy dress, custom-fit for your little bug's size.
Made of soft cotton and an upcycled "Love Your World" Tee, this dress is perfect for picking flowers,
and having lots of fun doing it.
Here are the details....
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone in the US and Canada.
* ONE winner will be picked via random.org and will win a dress just like the one pictured below, in the size of your choice.
* Giveaway ends Friday 10/22/10 at 10pm (Central Time).