Last Halloween the kids were dressed as Dr. Seuss characters. At the time, Green Eggs and Ham was Lucy's favorite book.
So, Sam she was! You can see the entire post about it HERE.
Well, we've got other themes in the works this year. So, would anyone like her Sam costume?
Here's what it comes with:
* Yellow dress (lined with soft cotton so it's not itchy against their skin, and a button closure in back so it's easy to get on and off )
* White shoe covers (they're a little dirty on the bottom now from walking around last halloween)
* Red hat
* Green Eggs and Ham platter with wristband attached (sadly, missing the fork but you can make one out of felt and stick it in the ham).
Here's the whole set (a pair of white tights will finish off the look):
It fits anywhere from a 2 to 4 year old and works for a girl or a boy.
Sorry, the Cat in the Hat hat is way too beat up to giveaway. But Sam is ready to go! If you're want to put your name in the "hat", here's all the info....
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone in the world with a normal mailing address.
* ONE winner will be picked via random.org.
* Giveaway ends Sunday 10/3/10 at 10pm (Central Time).
I do so like Green Eggs and Ham! Thank you, thank you Sam I Am.