Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Sweetie Pie Bakery GIVEAWAY (CLOSED)
Feeling hungry? Well, felt never tasted better!
Now serving....Breakfast in Bed:
Caramel Popcorn and Donuts:
Hey, we've even got a campfire for roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, and making s'mores!
And it's all found at the delicious shop... Sweetie Pie Bakery.
Seriously, I have never seen felt food this cute, with such attention to detail. Just browsing through Jessi's shop, I'm in awe at the finishing touches.
Cookies on a Cakestand?
One word for it all: DARLING.
Sweetie Pie Bakery is filled with pre-made felt food, all ready to ship to your house. And they also sell Patterns for the DIY-ers with very detailed and easy-to-follow instructions. This might become your favorite bakery shop. It's totally calorie free!
And the shop isn't just for your sweet tooth.
Need something savory? Yum!
If you're too full to eat, stop by Jessi's blog for other cool ideas like her popular Ruffled Shower Curtain Tutorial:
Okay. Would you like a sample from the Bakery? I hope so.
Here's what we're giving away....
One Winner will get THREE patterns from the Sweetie Pie Bakery Shop. You pick!
The other Winner gets a set of FIVE bright, colorful, yummy donuts. I'm seriously hungry. You know I have a weak spot for donuts....
Okay, here's all the info.....
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment.
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone in the world with a normal address.
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org. One winner will get their choice of (3) patterns from the Sweetie Pie Bakery Shop. The other winner will get a set of 5 felt donuts.
* Giveaway ends FRIDAY 8/20/10 at 10pm (Central Time).
Yum Yum Yum.
Posted by dana at 5:03 PM