I can't look at the photo above without smiling. All those pretty colors.
And since I never tire of looking at cool jewelry....
Let me introduce you to a lovely place called....Cinnamon Sticks.
The name alone sucked me in. But guess what, they have tons of lovely, beautiful jewelry too. Yep, you knew that was going to happen.
These make me want to relax at a beach house (I think I'm always telling you guys that):
More pretty colors; more smiling over here (especially from this name) Paint Your World:
Cinnamon Sticks has a large selection of meticulously hand crafted, high quality, unique, personalized jewelry. They're all original designs, made by two hands, in a home studio.
I think the variety is what makes them unique. You'll find some detailed pieces in the shop, yet there's simple classic jewelry as well:
If you're not into jewelry, how about a keychain? Or maybe a simple ring?
These two earring sets are gorgeous. Dangling Circles (might need a pair of those) and Sun Beams (another lovely name):
and if color is your flavor, just pick your favorite jewelry and add a colorful charm:
Would you like your own Cinnamon * Sticks original?
Today we're giving away (2) $50 Gift Certificates to their shop.
The giveaway ends Saturday night! And there will be TWO winners!
* Leave a comment, that's it!
* Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment.
* Only ONE entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* open to anyone in the world with a normal address.
* TWO winners will be picked via random.org and emailed with additional info. Each winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate to the Cinnamon Sticks shop.
* Giveaway ends SATURDAY 6/19/10 at 10pm (Central Time).
Enjoy your weekend!