Please NOTE: This giveaway is now CLOSED
We've been talking a lot about flowers this month. So let's talk about our other girly sides.
The quickest way for me to feel a bit more feminine is simple: a piece of jewelry. It doesn't need to be elaborate. It doesn't need to be fussy. And that's why I love the vintage pearl. She actually has a category on her blog called: Simple. And it's full of gorgeous creations:
the vintage pearl has beautiful necklaces, in all shapes and even unique expressions.
And her site is, well....just so pretty to look at. And very easy to navigate through. I wanted to copy every photo on there and post it here. But I'll try to share the highlights....
If your girly side prefers the wrist, there are plenty of gorgeous bracelets to choose from:
Want to add a charm to your existing jewelry? You can buy items a la carte (brilliant):
Or browse through the vintage pearl keepsakes. Such beautiful gift ideas:
the vintage pearl is simple, beautiful, creative, and would look lovely around your neck.
Wish you had one? Today the vintage pearl is giving away a $50 gift certificate to her shop for ONE lucky winner. Come join the party!
* Leave a comment! That's it.
* Leave you EMAIL ADDRESS in your comment.
* Only ONE entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to anyone with a normal address in the world.
* There will be ONE winner for a $50 Gift Certificate.
* Giveaway ends MONDAY 5/10 at 10pm (Central Time).
Thank you vintage pearl!