Friday, November 20, 2009

Whipstitch

I'm often asked, "do you recommend a good online fabric shop?" And my answer is always the same, YES! It's called Whipstitch Fabrics:
And we're happy to name Whipstitch as our first sponsor, ever. Welcome!

If you're looking for current fabrics, designer names, cool colors, and everything in between, you will love this shop. I often browse her etsy shop, clicking on every page just to see the pretty fabrics (cause we all have an addiction to buying cute fabrics and letting them sit in our stash for a while, right? A girl can NEVER have too many fabrics).

Just a few of my current favorites:
I really must have this Alexander Henry NICE THREADS fabric. I don't even know what I'll make with it. I just need it. Gimme, Gimme. I need! I need! I guess I'll head over to the shop (just don't tell my husband).
Not only is Whipstitch a fabulous online shop for fabrics, but if you live remotely near Atlanta, they have so much more to offer. Stop by the Sewing Lounge where Deborah (the mastermind of Whipstitch) teaches sewing classes. You can also find her same great fabrics there in-person. And the Lounge is having a HUGE sale this weekend. Check it out. Or attend one of their annual sewing workshop retreats. Stay tuned-in to all their happenings on their blog.

No go drool over fabrics and pick out a few for your next Market Skirt, or Christmas gift project, or simply to feed your fabric addiction. It's all at Whipstitch!

No comments: